Don’t settle for a boring high-street clock. We can personalise this one for you with any pictures, images, and text you choose. Equally perfect for a desk or sitting room piece, this clock can be printed with hands on the left, right or at the top in a portrait view.
This personalised clock is practical, stylish and versatile. Although we’ve displayed it here with a photo, there is no limit to how you could customise it. That could be anything from teddy bears, dinosaurs, or princesses for a childs room – Right the way through to a company logo for an office desk. The possibilities are endless.
- MDF with rear slots for wall-mounting in any direction
- Supplied with stand and rear cut-outs for free-stand use in portrait or landscape view
- Black veneer surround and back, Glossy finished face
Made from MDF, the back of this clock has every eventuality covered. It’s wall-mountable in any direction and comes complete with it’s own stand so is also free-standing.
- MDF with veneer finish and glossy finish
- Colour: Black Sides and Rear, White face (before printing)
- Suitable for desk or wall-mounting
- Dimensions: Height= 140mm X Width= 203mm x Depth= 21mm
- Weight = 354grms
Returns and Exchanges
Because our products are personalised for you, we can only accept returns if your item is received damage or has quality issues.If there is a problem with your product you will need to return to us for inspection. We'll confirm the issue quickly and replace or offer a refund.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only applies to items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all components it was shipped with.
Shipping your item back to Us
All items should be returned to the following address:
UCASE LTD, 7 Little Chad Close, Shimpling, Bury St Edmunds, SUFFOLK, IP29 4JA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all of its components.
For more information, please see our full Returns and Exchanges policy.